Shiver me timbers - Admiral Fitzroy speaks on the weather

It has been a very good seven days for Admiral Fitzroy.

Last week the meteorological column of wisdom forecast snow.

I don't think there is anyone in the country who would disagree it was right on that.

For anyone who isn't keeping up, as a bit of fun on a Saturday morning I am turning to the Admiral Fitzroy Storm Glass to see what it has to say about the week ahead weatherwise.

And I have to say so far it has been spot on.

Last week's forecast was thick air, snow and frost.

Not sure about the thick air bit, but in terms of snow and frost, I think it is a pat on the back for Admiral Fitzroy.

Now, I have spoken and written extensively about the weather this week, so I have a fair idea of what is going on.

But I am going to keep it  to myself as I turn to the storm glass for this week's forecast.

The crystals are lying at the bottom of the tube, and there are some big ones towards the top.

A couple of floaters on top.



Verdict....

Thick air and snow, heavy air or frost.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another sour and yawn-inducing offering from Tabloid Watch

Is it racist to mark St George's day?- Ricky Gervais thinks some may think so

Jedward spotted in the city, but what were they up to?