Portobello Road's multicoloured buildings


Apologies for the lack of content this week.

I have been working busily on a project which has left me with very little time.

However, on my travels I passed this quaint block of flats in Portobello Road, London.

I had seen them before in a magazine article about unusually decorated buildings.



Up close they are quite impressive, and blend in very well with the ambiance of the area - Portobello road is a buzzing mix of weird, eccentric, modern and old.

So, as I gather myself together, I thought I would share a couple of pictures to keep things ticking over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another sour and yawn-inducing offering from Tabloid Watch

Is it racist to mark St George's day?- Ricky Gervais thinks some may think so

Jedward spotted in the city, but what were they up to?