A bit more stretching


I am going to revisit my session on the rack once more just to share some great pictures from the day.

A reminder - this was the feature I did for the Express to test out a workout that claims to make you taller.

Actually it did, I gained around a centimetre from doing the routine of stretching and yanking.

Anyway, thanks to photographer Dan Lynch for letting me use some of his pictures that didn’t make it into the paper.

They did make me chuckle.














In case you were concerned, it didn't hurt that much - I laid it on thick for the purpose of drama and entertainment!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another sour and yawn-inducing offering from Tabloid Watch

Jedward spotted in the city, but what were they up to?

Jimmy Savile - Stranger Danger