This Morning's Holly and Phil are not happy, and apparently it is all my fault...again!!!!


Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear – I am in some serious trouble.

I don’t really need to say much more, just have a look at the clip.



However, on the bright side, I am back on This Morning on Tuesday to explain all.

I know, I could well be taking my life in my hands, but the lovely Phillip and Holly are really not that scary!

Until then, enjoy the rain, and tune into ITV1 at 10.30am when I shall reveal all, and there may be a bit of a surprise in store.....

Comments

  1. It is rather sad that they should play along with this little game. It is not in the public interest to give exposure to the Daily Express. Many of us are looking forward to the day when Dirty Des closes it down - or sells the title to someone with an interest in proper responsible journalism.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another sour and yawn-inducing offering from Tabloid Watch

Is it racist to mark St George's day?- Ricky Gervais thinks some may think so

Jedward spotted in the city, but what were they up to?