This Morning revives the famous weather map - sort of


Well I suppose it had to happen.
A thorough dousing from Holly and Phillip, and some may say it was justly earned.
Loose Women presenter Kate Thornton, who also does The Hub, had warned me before my slot that I was about to “get shredded”.
But, fearless, when asked “how far do you want us to go?” by the producers, being the sport I am, I told them to go as far as they had to.


 “Deliver a thorough pasting, make it good”, I said - ah well, in for a penny.
I was shown the infamous montage, warned of another telling off from Phil, but, as always it was great fun, and a huge privilege to be invited back on This Morning (thank you team).
Keep watching, there is more to come, although I am not sure the Hawaiian shirt is going to make a revival.
Here’s the clip for anyone who missed - sorry about the split second of my ghostly fingers at the start.


And below there are some more piccies courtesy of photographer extraorinare Jonathan Buckmaster.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another sour and yawn-inducing offering from Tabloid Watch

Is it racist to mark St George's day?- Ricky Gervais thinks some may think so

Jedward spotted in the city, but what were they up to?