Madonna - flawless as she shoots her new video in Milan


OK, for the next few months my blog might have the odd burst of Madonna-themed content.

I have tried not to make it obsessive, but with the first lady of pop on tour and making videos, I can’t not include her now and then.

I do warn you though, I am in Hyde Park on July 17th when her MDNA tour stops of for a couple of days in Blighty.

If you are not a fan, best not to tune in that day!

Anyway, the most amazing woman in history has been recording a video in Milan, where she is also on tour.

So today my entry is simply these beautiful pictures of our queen in all her glory (many thanks www.allaboutmadonna.com).

Non-Madonna fans, as always, look away, the rest of the world – enjoy!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another sour and yawn-inducing offering from Tabloid Watch

Jedward spotted in the city, but what were they up to?

Is it racist to mark St George's day?- Ricky Gervais thinks some may think so