The Great London Easter Egg hunt

The London Easter egg hunt is well and truly underway.

I have kept my eyes peeled for more giant eggs scattered around the capital and today I stumbled across not one but two.

There are 200 altogether and they have been put out by world-famous jewellery maker Faberge in the run up to Easter.

They are certainly brightening up the city and after stumbling across my first one last week, I am getting quite excited when I come across more of them.

I spied these two in close proximity of each other in central London, but I am not going to say where – that would spoil the fun.
All the eggs have been decorated by celebrities including Bruce Oldfield, Sir Ridley Scott and Zandra Rhodes.
The first was a black egg beautifully decorated with white and red flowers, the second which was just around the corner was white and bore some kind of poem with the word “zero” used a lot throughout the text.
I have no idea what hat is all about, but they are rather attractive.
The person who finds all 200 by easter wins a diamond jubilee rose gold egg, worth £100,000.
You have to text a keyword on a notice to be in with a chance of winning the prize egg which is encrusted with 60 jewels, diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires, to mark the Queens 60 years on the throne.

There are 197 more to find, watch this space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another sour and yawn-inducing offering from Tabloid Watch

Jedward spotted in the city, but what were they up to?

Is it racist to mark St George's day?- Ricky Gervais thinks some may think so